• Passing on a Boom Boom! Card
Don’t just give your Boom Boom! Card to anyone! Give it to someone you feel will actually be inspired to play:
like an old friend, a neighbor, or the person standing next to you in line at the grocery story who seems to have that “Boom Boom!” vibe. This way you have a better chance of seeing your card travel and the world gets the benefit of more Boom Boom!
No matter who you give it to, explain what a Boom Boom! Card is:
and let people know the Boom Boom! Revolution vision, how the card can be played and why they should play it. Remember, the Boom Boom! Revolution is a new idea, a brand new concept, so people will need a little bit of explanation and inspiration to want to join you on the frontline.
Are you thinking, “Man, it’s going to be really hard for me to pass a card on, especially in person”?:
you are not alone, we get that this could be a challenge for a lot of people. And, we don’t want it to stop you from playing your cards. So, below we suggest some alternative ideas for passing cards on. Just remember, though, that the more of a connection you make with the person you give your Boom Boom! Card to, the greater the chances that they will do it and your card will live on:
- Hang it on a public bulletin board space.
- Leave it in a book for someone to find.
- Mail it to a friend in another city, state or country.
- Leave it on someone’s windshield.
- Put it in a neighbor’s mailbox.
- Leave it propped up next to the condiments in a restaurant.
- On a friend or neighbor’s or door step.
- Leave it in your mailbox for your mail carrier.
- Hand it to that person you interact with every day at the coffee house, grocery store…
- Wrap it up as a gift.