• Which Card Should I do?
How to decide:
- Roll the dice (literally). Do the number that comes up.
- Ask someone to pick a number between 1-26; do that number.
- Put the numbers in a hat and pick one out.
- Ask a five year old what their favorite number is. If it’s beyond 26, divide the number in half.
- Add your birthday numbers together and do the card number that comes up.
- If it’s the first three weeks of the month, do the number that is the same day as the calendar.
- Using the first letter of your name, find the corresponding number in the alphabet and do that number. For example: If your first name is Becky and B is the second letter in the alphabet you would then do card number 2.
- How many siblings do you have? Do the card number for the number of siblings that you have.
Do you have any other clever and fun ways to decide which card to do? Please add them in the comments below!